Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Τετάρτη 29 Μαΐου 2013

29M











Just a few days before June, i am trying to make myself to study!
Exam period is about to start and i should spend more time in the library rather than in cafes, bars or clubs! Luckily, in Vienna there are some cafeterias where you can study and at the same time live in the illusion of being out with friends!So, today me and some friends had a great cafe in between the 100 pages that we should study for next week! :)

Headphones and some music easily disapproved me of talking with my friends!
I really enjoyed another one (yet great) version of "Get lucky"!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Cp55MvX54

At the end of the day and as long as the sun was still shining we went to Stadtpark! 
Manner is a great Viennese tradition and should be always treated with love!
It is as light as a cloud and tastes as a dream! (especially after a 9-hour studying)


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου